Friday, March 4, 2022

Promote Your Music On My Website And Social Media











About:

Website:navarreslounge.com



Are you looking to promote your music professionally?

I run my own blog (Navarre's Lounge). I will spotlight your your album, song, video, music event, concert gallery, or anything related to music niche on my High traffic blog site.

As a professional freelancer in the music industry, I am providing the opportunity for you to guest post / submit an article on my blog to promote your music professionally.

I help music artists grow their fan base and get thousands of new fans.

Let’s make you famous today by getting the right exposure that you deserve!

I am passionate about writing descriptive, engaging, and thought-provoking articles that will help you enhance your press kit.



I will post about your music on my blog site. I will provide you with questions I have come up with and you let me know if there's anything you'd rather me ask.

I will share your content on our social media platforms to help gain maximum exposure.

This gig is perfect for helping to gain exposure for your release and receive constructive and honest feedback about your music. My goal is to provide a service to promote your music professionally. Thanks for reading!

Reviews


:

all good !!

:

Thank you! And best of luck on your musical journey!

:

dubnavarre was interested in the project right from the start. He was eager to understand what I was wanting and expecting. Equally, he was eager to explain exactly what he would do to make the project a success. He made me feel that he was equally focused on making it a success just as much as I was. and a success it was. Met all of my expectations.

:

Truly, thank you for your kind words. I'm really excited to see the results of this campaign!

:

This is my first promotion with DubNavarre and it has been a beautiful one. His delivery of my promotion was faster than promised. The graphics and editorials of my work are AMAZING! I will definitely be a returning customer. He has definitely placed a very bright spotlight on my work.




No comments:

Post a Comment