Monday, February 19, 2024

A Deep Tarot Reading For You











About:

I offer you a detailed, intuitive Tarot consultation and a selection of extras such as an additional Rune, Ogham or Oracle card.

You can choose any kind of topic - love, career, or anything else, I'm open to any kinds of questions except medical and legal advice.

My Tarot journey began almost 20 years ago, and I never stop learning - with every book that I read and every reading that I do there's something new to discover.

I approach each and every client with respect and no judgement. You will NOT get a one-liner or a bunch of generic keywords - all interpretations are thorough and are made in the context of your question.

My collection of decks counts 40+ and is growing, because I have genuine passion for Tarot and Oracles. Of course some are used more often and some are more of collection items. I have some favorites, however if I see that your type of question fits more to a particular deck I'll choose that one for you.



You'll get a clear photo of the reading and a PDF with full interpretation.

My aim is to provide readings that help people understand their situation and an optimal course of actions better, and an advice from higher powers if requested.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment