Tuesday, February 6, 2024

2D And 3D Game Unity Game 3D Full Game Development











About:

I have 5+ years of experience in Unity and Unreal Engine. I am the founder of SMP Studios, a game company. I now run a games studio focused on mobile, PC and console platforms.



My experience in the gaming industry comes from working on AAA titles(ROD , Demon Delusion)



My knowledge extends over a variety of areas from game development and game design, to software development, to web development, with deep understanding in all of them.



I value long-term relationships and like to foster a relationship of trust with all my clients. To this end, I always keep my clients' best interest at heart when working with them, and I like to believe it shows.



I also have a very flexible schedule, can work with almost any Timezone!



My skill inventory includes but is not limited to:

- Expertise in Unity3D, Unreal Engine.

- Excellent programming skills in C#, C++.

- Multiplayer programming

- Multi-platform builds for iOS, Android, PC, Mac and WebGL

- Optimizing performance



Thank you for taking your time to look into my profile.

Feel free to contact me anytime. I'd love to bring your exciting ideas to life!



Best Regards,

Annus M.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment