Saturday, April 9, 2022

Promote Your Beats Or Rap Song On My Instagram











About:

So I myself am a producer from the UK i have worked in the industry for a vast amount of years and have slowly built up a following of other like minded individuals who are either rappers, artists, producers beatmakers & general music consumers 10k + REAL FOLLOWERS



I am sharing my fan base with you and are essentially promoting you through my instagram to drive organic traffic towards whatever song, beat, or product you have created.



I nearly thought this didn't qualify for a Gig at one point until my inbox started getting flooded with people asking me for paid promo so i figured i would just turn it into a nice simple affordable service.



Here is a more detailed breakdown of what i offer



  1. Basic - You send me a video photo or song link and i will repost on my story for 24hrs (With Swipe Up Feature)
  2. Standard -  You send me a video photo or song link and i will repost it frequently for 1 week on my story
  3. Full - I will create the content for your promotional material and optimise it to my followers for maximum growth. 2 weeks of frequent story and feed posts. Short Video Ad.



Longer than 2 weeks? DM me





Here's My Instagram (Don't forget to follow)

@Hazzakbeats

Reviews


:

great job and can't wait to see what the results look like

:

Great communication, Delivery was fast and effective. He did everything he said in the Description.

:

Great to work with will use him again

:

Thank you pleasure working with yourself

:

Fabulous DC Pryor Pryor 2 What ? Records




No comments:

Post a Comment