Sunday, May 29, 2022

Organic Soundcloud Promotion For The Album











About:

About This Gig



Hey, my name is toyon and I have been in the Music Industry for over 5 years building promotional and marketing resources with techniques. 



How do we promote it?



I share via email to a network I've built over the past 5 years. I’m very selective as to whom I add to my network. I only add people who are interested in and understand the importance of networking, especially in the Independent music scene.



How Did I Build My Network?



I started building my network while attending  University where I received a master's degree in the entertainment business. I've also expanded through attending and organizing several music conferences and networking events around the United States. These events are packed with information and are great for building your network and stage presence.



IMPORTANT:

We offer real and organic exposure to our growing network to help either establish an initial fan base or build on an existing one.







Reviews


:

Great Work ! Delivered plays, likes & comments :)

:

thanks , amazing artist

:

good work thanks for your help with these spins.. always worth it

:

thanks , amazing artist

:

thanx good work awesome jon




No comments:

Post a Comment