Friday, June 3, 2022

Spotify Music Promotion











About:

WELCOME TO Universal spotify MUSIC Advertising Gig.



How will you Campaign your Spotify music?



We use our own partner network (music experts online radio stations, playlists, and others) to campaign your work on Spotify. We have relationships with hundreds of independent playlist curators all over the world. We also run native ad campaigns to get initial traction and boost engagement.

We don’t ever send bots or any type of fake engagement. Our services fully comply with Spotify’s terms of service.

Is it really 100% safe?

Absolutely! We only use natural methods to rea l people. That’s why we give a range of expected plays for your campaign. This range is estimated. Your campaign has the possibility of doing better or worse. We strive to do the best we can, but it is indeed organic pro-motion. We cannot force people to like your track, but we can do our absolute best to ensure it gets seen by the right people.



Advertisement:



Google ads.

Bing ads.

Facebook ads.

Instagram post.

Tumblr share.



Sharing site like:



Submithub

Addthismusic

Medalux

MusicJam

Musically

Music Blogs



BACKLINK TYPES:

✔WEB 2.0

✔Forum

✔Blog Post

✔PBN



So Why you late ? Order Now



Thanks

Reviews


:

Not only did my streams and listeners increase, but I gained over 100 followers as well. First promotion I have tried that did that.

:

Didn't hear from him even though I asked him to keep me updated. I already had over 16,000 streams he maybe got me a few thousand streams I say maybe because I'm working with other promotions as well. So no way of really telling. But no communication so it's a no for me

:

He is a liar. He is lying. He must be a very bad person. Everyone will avoid him

:

Perfect and thanks so much!!! Look forward to using again & recommend!!!

:

Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment