Sunday, August 28, 2022

Review Your Music On My Magazine











About:

Melodymine is a music magazine written passionately about independent, upcoming, signed and unsigned artists from various music genres. Being a musician myself for over twenty years in both the classical and indie genres, I have a wide-ranging taste in music, and can very much appreciate the often hidden depths of music production, lyricism and composition. Being an artist setting out in the world, or an established artist without PR, I know how difficult it can be to promote your music. So, I'm here with my magazine just for artists who are looking for a place to share the story of their music on the internet. If you would like to know more about who I am, do visit https://kedarofficial.com.



Great to work together!

https://melodymine.com/

Reviews


:

This seller was excellent. Very responsive, quick and delivered exactly what I was after. Would strongly recommend.

:

Thanks!!! Great

:

This seller is the money and the bullseye! Amazing work and amazing turnaround. Love the writing style as well!

:

Highly Recommended

:

fantastic work, great feedback top seller




No comments:

Post a Comment