Thursday, September 19, 2024

Program The Game That You Have In Mind With Java Script











About:

Hi, how are you, I'm Gonzalo Fernández, I'm 32 years old, I'm Argentine, but I have full command of English.



I have a degree in computer science, since I was a child I learned to use Java Script and my dream was to work in programming and designing games. I am a complete expert in programming since I was a child I read books like:



  1. -Test Driven: TDD and Acceptance TDD for Java Developers. Author: Lasse Koskela.
  2. -Test-Driven Java Development. Author: Alex Garcia and Viktor Farcic
  3. -Thinking in Java. Author: Bruce Eckel.



and more...



Since I was 14 years old, I started studying computers through my dad, who is a computer engineer, so it was in my genes, and from that moment I started personal projects of games, applications, programs and even websites.



Nowadays I want to work as a freelancer, my passion, with proposed ideas, in a given time and for us to reach an agreement on the price and time. That we can carry out a game project in which we will develop the idea that you propose to me, for that I need references and help and then we will perfect it and end up doing a great work. Thank you very much for your time

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment