Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Youtube Music Video Promotion











About:

Being an artist, get the right exposure that you deserve ..



After massive success of my other YT gigs, I have created this exclusive gig to provide promotion services to music creators on their YouTube videos.



Gig includes following:



◈ Promotion of your YouTube music video solely to music lovers



◈ Boosting will be worldwide. You can also request boost in a specific country but contact me first



◈ Promotion is done through google search traffic and google ads



◈ It will be through real audience only



◈ I don't guarantee specific numbers or types of engagement. It all depends on your type of music and how audience reacts to it



◈ Boost will be organic with random retention



◈ Don't request addition of fake likes, comments etc.. I can't do that neither i will recommend you to do so as it can take your channel down



◈ If you are still unsure about anything related to this gig, feel free to drop me a message.



NOTE: Video boost is based on the audience size, not number of days.

Reviews


:

I'm a techno producer who's used aaliyaan to promote four tracks so far, I'm very satisfied with the results, and I'm convinced it is a genuine organic promotion based on the traffic sources, amount of views per day, proportion of likes to views, and # of subscribers gained. Aaliyaan does great work, and I recommend the service 100%.

:

Thank you very much. It's always a pleasure working with you.

:

Aaliyaan does amazing work every time. The video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSpC_QrxZwg) got 2.5K views with two thirds of the traffic coming from YouTube suggestions. Whatever it is that Aaliyaan does, he gets YouTube recommending the video to people. Excellent job as always!

:

Thank you. I loved this track too. Keep up the good work!

:

Aaliyaan does amazing work every time. The video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nc79TXpR2js) got nearly 6K views with 63% of the traffic coming from YouTube suggestions. Whatever it is that Aaliyaan does, he gets YouTube recommending the video to people. Excellent job as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment