Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Provide Premium Quality Soundcloud Promotion Via Reposts











About:

Hi!



I'm Jose, a seasoned DJ and SoundCloud Promoter. I'm a veteran in the music industry, and I also run my own label/network. If you're looking for organic exposure for your music, I'd absolutely love to help you achieve that!



How does it work?

  • I make use of a variety of marketing methods, both in-house and 3rd party, to get the best possible results for your track, with my oldest method being Repost Trading (see FAQs), meaning I'll schedule SoundCloud reposts for your track using artist & network accounts.
  • I'll be sending you links or screenshots that will show the progress I've made with your track, & they shall serve as receipts for your ease of mind.



There's a good chance you may know me from my other Fiverr gig, but if you aren't familiar with it, you may find it here: bit.ly/JLENSFiverrxSoundCloud



Here's a breakdown of my package:



  • Level 2 = $30 (from bit.ly/JLENSFiverrxSoundCloud)
  • Level 4 = $55 (Twice the results of Level 2, but at a more affordable price!)



  • Level 3 = $40 (from bit.ly/JLENSFiverrxSoundCloud)
  • Level 5 = $75 (Twice the results of Level 3, but at a more affordable price!)



If you have any questions, feel free to check my FAQ's or send me a message, cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very happy with this gig. I did indeed use multiple promo campaigns at once from different ppl but could still obviously tell how effective each one was and his definitely delivered a couple thousand of organic plays, likes, and comments Trust me, it's worth it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Lots of plays. Lots of comments, most are “repost” which is common for this service. This was a premium service for a premium price. I’d say the price is a little too high for me to recommend for most SoundCloud projects.

Seller's Response:

appreciate the honest feedback!

:

Nicely done!! Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment