Friday, June 24, 2022

Play Your Music On Our Syndicated Radio Stations











About:

GET YOUR MUSIC HEARD WORLDWIDE!

Please DO NOT order until, you send me the track to make sure it fits my audience!!!



My podcast airs on multiple syndicated stations domestic and overseas as well as on major digital platforms including IHeart Radio, Pandora, Spotify, Apple, Stitcher and more! Airs to over 60k LISTENERS who access my show from around the globe!



My listeners appreciate your music and are looking for new talent, new music. We want to play YOUR music!



Songs must be radio edit, clean lyrics, properly mixed, and ready for the airwaves. My genres are Hip Hop, R&B, Reggie and SOME Pop.



You must own the 100% master copyright for your track and give us permission to play your music on our network by using this service.



Limited Slots - are you ready to get your music on-air.



****PLS CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER- I HAVE THE RIGHT TO DECLINE MUSIC IF I FEEL IT DOES NOT FIT MY SHOW OR AUDIENCE.



****PLS CONTACT ME PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER

Reviews


:

Thank you, Happy New Year and thanks for the extra as well!

:

You're welcome

:

the Truth!!

:

Thanks for your diligence and hardworking I will be ordering this gig again

:

Awesome and you are most welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment