Monday, June 20, 2022

Review Tracks, Music Videos, Albums, Eps And Beat Tapes











About:

Hi everyone, my name is Matthew Bailey and I am a Trinidadian social media manager, video editor, YouTuber, blogger and podcaster. I'm a self-proclaimed hip-hop head and instrumental hip hop junkie, in addition to being a fan of R&B, soul and jazz, all of which have been fused into hip hop in some way, shape or form. I'm also a bonafide film buff and music video connoisseur, and I find myself constantly fascinated at how today's music videos find ways to take the art of filmmaking to distinct, artistic directions whilst entertaining the viewer with great music.



That being said, I'm constantly seeking out new sounds, voices and visuals in the abovementioned genres from all corners of the world. If you'd like me to review your project, whether it be an EP, album, beat tape/instrumental album, track/single or promotional music video, inbox me

Reviews


:

Most reviews focus solely on music and sound. Matt reviews the album in a way that is old school. He listens to the album as a story and interprets the story as he hears it being told. Right or wrong, he travels down the experience in his own way and delivers an excellent viewpoint around each corner. Great job.

:

Outstanding service, well written and great communication. I would recommend this service to anyone serious about what they do and are confident in their product.

:

only a 7.5???? nah, just kidding. excellent review! good to go! thanks man!

:

An insightful review as always

:

Wow. Just blown away. Thank you Matthew.




No comments:

Post a Comment