Monday, March 28, 2022

Write A 100 Word Music Album Review











About:

As a former arts and entertainment editor and a music lover of many genres, I know that people enjoy reading short reviews before purchasing a new album. If you're looking for promotion to add to your website or social media, I will listen to and provide a 100-word review highlighting your best songs and musical talent in a positive way. 



Please message me before sending a gig for my availability =)

Reviews


:

The reviews of the songs hit all of the marks that I asked for. I set forth a step by step process for the review that was followed. One thing I asked for was to be compared to well established artists. This was done, but the musical artists were very generic that everyone knows. I would think a rock writer would have a broader group of artists or songs to pick from. The order was delivered on time. This gig also included some things I did not want as well. I asked for this group of songs not to be compared to one another since they would be released as singles and not as a group. I asked not to relate to them in order or as a group and this was done as well.

:

It's just a short word document thats basically useless, i could write a better review myself that would be just as relevant as its just a few words sent to the client. Dont use your money on this service if you have limited budget. Regards to hard working artists, easily exploited

:

I guess I didn't totally realize that this wasn't being published anywhere. Would be nice even if it was just like a tumblr or an instagram post.

:

Seller didn’t really communicate with me about the purchase but I mean it’s just $15 I would still recommend to someone else. Thank you!

:

Fiverr is top review writer - very easy to work with and very responsive. Excellent writing skills for your project or review. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment