Sunday, March 27, 2022

Organic Music Promo Of Any Genre











About:

Hi! 



Thanks for you interest in this gig. Yes, I'll do the exact thing stated in the gig title: I'll find a community of dedicated listeners of your music genre (no matter how crazy it is) and then do promo of your music there by posting a blog post. 



I do music promotion for these genres: idm, edm, progressive, deep house, noise, avant garde, experimental, ambient, syntwave, darkwave, retrowave, neo classical, abstract hip hop, spoken word, gothic, electronic, r'n'b, glitch, indie music



I'm a freelance music journalist / promoter / manager of various music acts with years of experience and I know a lot of niche music communities in VK (Russian Facebook) with thousands of members where people share, listen and discuss different types of music



Here is how I work in 2 easy steps:

1) You send me your music PRIOR ordering this gig 

2) I give you feedback where and for how many people I can share it



You can literally send me ANY GENRE and I'll try to work with it.

I really enjoy what I do and will give you best service possible :)



Send your music over!

and read FAQ too please

Reviews


:

Dima has a style and confidence in his work which I liked a lot. There was no limit to the poetic prose he wrote to market my songs in Eastern Europe🤣. He knew what they wanted and what would spark their interest. I’d work with him again just for the experience !

:

Oh wow! Amazing feedback!!!! Appreciate it a lot! Again any time!

:

This is the second time I asked Dima his help with my new release and he never disappoints! I had some questions and he answered perfectly and quickly, he then delivered on time what he promised and more. I will definitely come back again in the future, highly recommend!

:

Thank you for your kind words and rich feedback! Always a pleasure!

:

Great promotion and a guy very polite! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment