Saturday, January 22, 2022

Write Your Professional Artist Bio And Music PR











About:

Do you want to get your EP/ Album/ Single popularity and publicity? If YES, then you are in the right place. I will create the best music Press Release for your single or album and an amazing artist Bio for you!



The press release will include: 

  • Album/ Single Information (a stunning description of your song/album)
  • Your artist bio/ About Section (I can also create a bio for you if needed)
  • Links to Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, DSPs, YouTube)
  • Links to Album/Singles/Track



Cherry on the top? All this and more comes with a "100% Guarantee" of satisfaction for your task and Unlimited revisions!



Bios and Press Releases are important to publicize your independent singles, tracks and EPS out there to grab the attention of blogs, labels and music platforms. A PR is the bridge you need to get your music the attention and praise it deserves!





I've been working on Artist Press Releases and Bios for some time. Having produced 70+ PRs, I know what works, and will get your pitch in order! See my sample work if needed :)



Feel free to reach out to me for any queries!

I can write PRs and Bios for any music genre/style.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am A return customer and I am always satisfied with my finished product. Looking for someone who can take your bios and press release to the next level. You have found the person you need.

Seller's Response:

This is my return working relationship with Mustafak. I will continue working with him. His fast talented and gives the client exactly what they need to build their brands.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so so much :)

:

Did a great job and added new ways to better describe the music and message.

:

thanks a lot! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment