Monday, January 17, 2022

Create A Smart Url, Fanlink For Your Music











About:

When you're planning a Release on Different/ Many Digital Stores, it is Important to Send your Fans to One Link/ Platform where they can select their Preferred Service. 



A FanLink/ URL is really helpful to send your Fans to the Right Service they're looking for and where your Release is available. 



I have a Custom URL for all of my Releases and it proves a lot easier to discover my music for my Fans. 



If you have your Music on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Tidal, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Google Play, YouTube, Napster, etc. And want them under one link, PLACE AN ORDER NOW!!!!!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My go to person!

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Looking forward to serve you again in the near future! 😊

Seller's Response:

Super Fast and Very Professional with Great Communications...

Seller's Response:

Great Buyer! Looking forward to serve you again in the near future! (:

Seller's Response:

my go to person!




No comments:

Post a Comment