Friday, March 17, 2023

Promote Your Song With My Dancing Skills











About:

Looking to Promote your Music with Some Professional dance moves!



Well this is the Right place!



I'm Alcy and I'm a Pro Dancer, and I was The First African Dancer to be in the Biggest Indian Dance TV Show: Dance Plus 5.



I will help you to Promote your Music with My dance Skills



  • CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER


I shoot with NIKON D750(Professional Camera)


Style of Dances:

  • HipHop
  • Afro(all styles)
  • Pop and Lock
  • Dubstep
  • Freestep
  • Tutting
  • Bone Breaking
  • Animation(Robotics).


Charges for :Freestyle

  • 30 Seconds = $45
  • 1 minute = $75 


Charges for Choreography
  • 30 Seconds = $125
  • 1 Minute = $250


A minimum Basic Gig is $45.

and you will get:

  • 30 seconds of Freestyle dance.
  • HD quality (for FULLHD check on Gig Extra)
  • 4 days delivery


If you want to see my FreeStyle Dance videos click on the link bellow: 

Select all the link and right click and Go to the website or copy & paste.



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-laivrRHR3jpzPeGzUGHjqvj6wr7LZVJ



If you want to see my Choreography Dance videos click on the link bellow:



https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-laivrRHR3h931jS5VZNnSATk2-OGR2d



IMPORTANT:

  • I will not Dance to any Explicit or Inappropriate song!
  • I will Only dance to Clean Songs 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment