Friday, March 10, 2023

Skyrocket Your Music With Facebook, Instagram, Youtube Ads











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING TO MAKE A PLAN FOR YOUR MUSIC!



I have managed to grow streams for me and my clients exponentially only with Facebook and Instagram ADS! This means REAL FOLLOWERS and REAL STREAMS.



This isn't about fake bots on playlist placements. This is using real knowledge based on how to make your music grow on any streaming platform!



I will run facebook ads with different creatives until we're able to find the one that converts the most listeners to your profile. We'll be keeping track of that with a spreadsheet that's filled weekly using your Spotify's own data!



I personally ran successful Facebook AD campaigns for many businesses, music professors and so on. I can make your numbers on streamings take off with real listeners!



Simple as that:

  1. Get the Gig (any plan that suits you best);
  2. Add me as an ad manager;
  3. Send me the link to the song you want to promote;
  4. I'll create an ad creative for it;
  5. I'll start promoting it right away;
  6. You'll see an increase in streams on that very same day.



P.S.: The gig fee does not include the ad spend that'll be used on your campaign. This is up to you to decide how much we'll use to work on your song!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment