Sunday, November 27, 2022

Review Your Album Ep Single Or Band











About:

As an experienced music journalist and music writer, I am passionate about reviewing music albums, songs and bands. I have reviewed hundreds of musicians on radio stations.

 

What I can review?

I will review all styles of music. I will review old albums as well as new ones. I will spend some time familiarizing myself with your album before starting to write about it and emphasize the attributes that best define it.

Reviews range between 300 to 460 words.

 

Where it will be published?

Your song, band or album review will be published on a radio station’s website. The radio stations plays only music and it has high number of visitors from countries such as: the USA, Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

 

Examples

Please message me to see examples.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment