Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Publish Music Interview N Promote New Release











About:

πŸ™‹πŸ™‹‍♂️ Interview Me! (basic)



I will do a question and answer interview regarding your song/music and publish it on a very popular, high traffic site plus direct readers to your music.



After ordering gig, I will send you questions to answer.



While you are busy answering questions, I will pitch n place your song on 1 playlist.



I will publish your interview and provide you with info and links.



πŸ™‹πŸ™‹‍♂️ Interview Me! pitch my song (standard)



In addition to the Q&A basic package, I will pitch your song to a minimum of 5 playlist curators for placement.



πŸ™‹πŸ™‹‍♂️ Interview Me! pitch my song and promote (premium)



In addition to the Q&A standard package, I will pitch your song to a minimum of 10 genre specific playlist curators for placement.



I will give social shoutout.



I will share your music with 3500+ music fans via newsletter.



**** Be sure to read FAQs and feel free to ask questions before ordering.



**** After ordering, I will give further explanation of my process.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment