Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Publish Your Music On Spotify And More











About:

I will publish and release your music on my record label.

Your music will appear on ALL digital stores for sale and streaming platforms, Spotify/ amazon / deezer / itunes / Tiktok / beatport ....etc.

I will sign your music to my record label - You can share on social media, and tell friends you have been signed by a record label!

I will provide the release date for all stores and i can provide you with artwork included in price.



All music types considered.



This is great for any up and coming new musicians who cant get their music released,

When your tracks are on spotify, itunes, amazon, etc.... It makes you look a lot more professional and respectful when trying to get other new music signed, radio play and gigs!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment