Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Create A Tiktok Dance Video To Boost Your Music Promotion











About:

Tiktok is the new bitcoin!



If you're an artist and you're not promoting your music on Tiktok you're loosing your potential audience.



Tiktok is fast at music promotion as 98% of everything done on Tiktok is done with MUSIC.



Several artists have become famous overnight via Tiktok but in order to get your song to go viral you need content and that's what I'm offering with this gig.



My name is Diana, a professional dancer and tiktok choreographer. I have 7 years of experience



I will create a Tiktok dance video with your song to entertain viewers.



I will post these videos permanently on Tiktok so that they can continue to get views and drive traffic to your song, making a viral music.



Check out the times of my packages:



10/30/60 seconds



CUSTOM EXTRAS ARE AVAILABLE.



What I can do?



Tiktok dance choreography

Model to your song

Shout outs

Brand promotion

Bring the vibes



Even if it's not a dance able song I can help bring your ideas to life. Please contact me for your quote..



I am not selective or discriminating with songs. I believe that every song has emotions which should be felt and expressed hence I can dance to any song of your choice



Let's do it



ORDER NOW

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment