Monday, July 11, 2022

Build A Responsive Blog Site, Magazine And Newspaper Website











About:

Hello,

Today Online News Portal most income Source Google Adsense & Local Ads. I have many experiences in Online News Portal Development. Our News Portal Admin Panel is very easy, you can easily maintain it.

I am professional and have experience in Web application development on Laravel, Codeigniter and WordPress, I have worked on many large applications before. I can provide you quality services. Your satisfaction is my first priority.



FEATURES OF MY SERVICES:

  • Nice Looking design with fully responsive.
  • SEO Friendly.
  • Multi-Category System.
  • Multi-State or District System.
  • User Management.
  • Media Gallery.
  • Video Gallery.
  • Basic Setting System.
  • Ads Management System.
  • Custom Commenting System.



I can also write custom functions for you.

I can guarantee 100% customer satisfaction with all work deliverable on time.

Thanks for taking the time to view my gig.

Regards



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment