Sunday, May 8, 2022

Post Your Music On My Music Blog











About:

I will post your song/ or and music video on my music, fashion, and lifestyle blog which gets 10k+ visitors a month. The article will feature a picture of you long with brief description of you. The article will also mention any recent projects or music you have or plan to have.



Reviews


:

Very professional, courteous, and dedicated with their online publication. This is why I sought placement on their site. On a scale of 1-10, the seller is a 20! I thoroughly enjoyed working with blog.

:

This was a great experience with this seller I definitely would recommend giving there blog a try. Well written blog for a affordable price is hard to come by and excellent service in a timely manner.

:

Nice work

:

Dropped the ball on this one.

:

All was perfect :)




No comments:

Post a Comment