Thursday, May 12, 2022

Play Your Music On 12 Radio Stations For 2 Months In Brazil











About:

This is the best deal EVER!!! I will play your music on 12 radio stations including FM in Brazil for 2 months non stop!!! I will make people listen to your music until they memorize every word of it! Just send over your song and or music vídeo via Spotify/ Youtube link and you are on air for Brazil, the largest country in South America! This gig has no limits! You can send as many songs as you need and I will play them, share the link(s) to Facebook, send proof to you and wait for you to tune in and listen for yourself. Hurry up and place your order! Tell me where on the planet you'll reach millions of people on FM radio and TV for the price of my gig? Even my PREMIUM beats the price. Tell me what TV in the world will play your music for just 5 dollars? Well I will!!! Place your order now before I raise this price!

Reviews


:

The seller is friendly and helpful. He does what he promises that he will do. I highly recommend this service! It is one of the best music promotion gigs on Fiverr!!!!

:

Gig as described and delivery very quick. Delivery proof is also very good. Hoping for a good reaction from Brazil in my stats now *****

:

Hopefully this can help my music get heard.

:

Thank you! 2nd time usunf them. every easy simple process.

:

Seller provided proof and I can see it was super, thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment