Monday, May 2, 2022

Give You A Video Review Of Your Music











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER SO I CAN LISTEN TO THE MUSIC FIRST!



Please note I AM NOT ALLOWED TO POST THE VIDEO, I WILL SEND YOU THE FILE FOR YOU TO USE. THIS IS NOT A TESTIMONIAL!



I am a trained musician and social media influencer with over 10 years of experience and I've been mentored by some of the best music-industry professionals in the UK. Here is what you will get when you hire me:



  • A detailed, professional video review about your single, EP or album
  • The video will be tailored to your music
  • I will deconstruct your sound and highlight positive points
  • The video will be edited, rendered and sent to you via Fiverr
  • You can use the video for promotional services, quotes and much more



Please note you must own the copyright, you must provide me with a link to your music free of charge and I need a list of your influences!

Reviews


:

thank you very much!!!

:

Definitely awesome video

:

awesome review i like it

:

Amazing Review!!

:

Great communication and such a great video!! Thank you so much for the kind words, I hope to work with you again soon!!




No comments:

Post a Comment