Monday, April 8, 2024

Develop A Premium Website For Your Business











About:

Thinking of getting a website? I offer 3 web development packages.



The price of a classic, 4 page website starts from $395 only.

For the Premium package, you will get 2 months after sales support.



Note: for specially customized designs and functionality like purchasing online, registrations, booking appointment, please message me to discuss further.



I use Licensed Theme and Plugin which will keep your site secured from hackers and bots. A very few seller will offer Licensed Products.



The EXTRAS that makes my service different:



  • 2 months support ( Premium Package)
  • Licensed Theme and Builder Plugin
  • SEO Optimized, Mobile Friendly & Easily Editable
  • Video Tutorials on content editing
  • Newsletter & Instant Chat Feature
  • Stock photos
  • Unlimited revisions ( Premium Package)



  • If you have any sample design, just let me know. If you do not, just relax and let me awe you with my work. Unlimited revisions mean I keep working till you are happy with the site. I believe in long term business so you will have my support at any time. Just message me to take a look at my previous works or for a custom quote

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment