Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Promote Your Tiktok Song With An Action Sports Video











About:

TikTok is a great place to make your song popular, and I would be more than happy to help.



_

I will edit a short action sports video on tik tok and post it under hashtags of your choice.



Under the Most Value and Editor's Choice packages, You will get the option to select the type of adventure / action sport that fit your music and I will spend time crafting a unique and creative 15s edit that suits your lyrics/beat.



_

What does my service include?



  • I will post a TikTok on my account using your song 
  • Exposure of your song to my followers and other users
  • Under the Premium Choice the video will be permanently posted, therefore it will continue to get new views for a long time 


What information do I need from you?



  • Please make sure your song is on TikTok already
  • If your song is religious, explicit, or political protest please contact me first
  • Suggestions - once I've posted the TikTok I cannot modify it 


With the vast amount of users on the platform, Tiktok promotion is by far the most effective method of music promotion.



If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact.

So what are you waiting for?

Order now!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment