Sunday, June 12, 2022

Massive Music Promotion Of Your Single











About:

Package Includes:



Organic viral promotion of your single targeting listeners in your music genre

1 written music review posted on our website. Message me to see previous examples on the site.



-----------------

 

Organic results are achieved via SEO Google Ads

I can promote songs from Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Soundcloud, Audiomack and a few more. Please message me before order if you do not see the platform you wish to promote and I can confirm if I can compete.



Looking forward to working with you all!

Reviews


:

thanks everything great

:

You are very welcome I hope to work with you again in the future!

:

Not bad, hoped for more hands on involvement but it seems my music isn't this services cup of tea, which is fine by me it just seemed to be advertised as for any genre. Seller does great work with Spotify promotion on his other gigs, but I'm not sure I'd hire him again for promoting my music specifically.

:

Hey sorry you feel this way..thought we gave you a pretty nice review. However, good luck. This was the second time we worked together and I will be here for you in the future. Thanks!

:

His communication is A++ and the promo IS organic! He was flexible working with me on a mistake I made. But most importantly he is well versed in music and wrote a very good review on my song. I appreciate all the props given and value the constructive feedback just the same. I will definitely do business with trillcut again and I will recommend him to any artist looking to do an organic promo!




No comments:

Post a Comment