Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Promote Your Music On Iheart Radio, Spotify And Amazon Music











About:

***FOR A LIMITED TIME THE STANDARD PACKAGE IS ON SALE FOR $40 INCLUDES 3 DAY PROMO WITH 3 TRACKS PROMOTED/REGULAR PRICING IS $50****



My show Airs on Spotify iHeart Radio, Amazon, Apple Podcasts, Audible, TuneIn Radio, and many other places



IN BOX INDIELADY TO GET STARTED



*PLEASE ONLY SEND RADIO READY MUSIC*CLEAN VERSIONS OF MUSIC*

Please ASK before ordering if you are not sure!! We are ranked number 28 out of 2 million+ radio shows!



We pay royalties! We get your music heard! Contact us today to promote your latest track.





You will be heard on a syndicated radio network, we are heard globally. We are heard on every platform on the web, including but not limited to: Spotify, iTunes, Radio Public, Radio.com, Radio FM, iHeart Radio, and many more. Every week we have high profile celebrity guest please see the flyer of upcoming shows. We love and enjoy all genres of music. *For explicit music please submit the radio version for airplay.*** For all music please submit the clean radio version for airplay.



I have been working in Arts and Entertainment for 15 years. Currently we broadcast on Spotify and iHeart Radio. If you are looking for airplay for your music we

Reviews


:

All I can say is this is one of the most amazing and down earth people to work with. She is funny caring and thoughtful. I truly enjoyed the stories and her special twist she put put on everything and quite honestly, I wish I was there in person so I could give her a hug! She truly went above and beyond with her service and anyone on the fence about this needs to just stop right now and go order The IndieLady service right away!!

:

You just totally made my day, I love what I do, and your music was the bomb!! I am pulling for you!!

:

IndieLady is truly God sent to the indie artist. Her delivery was very prompt and professional. In my opinion above and beyond the call of duty. She takes the time to listen to the songs and then meticulously breaks down the meaning for her listeners in her own unique and like no other funny but very genuine way. Who does that?! She is definitely one of the hardest working people, male or female, in broadcast media today. I am and will continue to be a returning customer.

:

I truly love what I do, and helping indie artists has always been my passion, you have truly made my entire week. I get joy out of seeing talented artists make it in this business. My late husband's business was taking talented singers and creating superstars out of them, his imprint is still deeply in my heart, and making superstars out of talented artists is MY dream!! Thank you for entrusting me to assist you!

:

Wow! Wow! Wow! And WOW again! What a great and wonderful show and host. Fierce Manson is so entertaining and will have you laughing throughout the entire show. Really great work - definitely one the best gigs and radio show hosts!! Definitely will be back with more music!




No comments:

Post a Comment