Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Radio Airplay And Music Promotion











About:

Are you looking to take your release to the next level?

Radio Airplay is possibly the most obvious answer to most artists.

There has never been a better time to grow your audience.



We can provide the following music and radio marketing for you:

- 1 track promotion 

- 3 days of distribution = 3 Radio Spins on 1 internet radio station

- We will send you a real-time schedule on which internet radio station and at what time your track will be played.

- 1 Design of your airplay schedule to easily share with your friends



When it comes to music marketing, we promise to deliver tangible results using industry and innovative marketing techniques.

Our approach is tailored to suit each artist, carefully planning each campaign to deliver results.



It's time to level up!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didn't really work with them at all. I expected that it would get some airplay somewhere, but it kind of feels like I just bought a "get a bunch of fake plays/followers" service without really knowing it. I'm kind of OK with the outcome, but I don't know if I should be.

:

Great service! In a few days, I've gotten 8,852 plays, and 57 re-posts. They all appear to be from legitimate accounts. Thanks! Will most likely order again.

:

U guys are A Big SCAM. Never played my song gave me 2 different schedules still no plays I had people up ready too listen views too only get embarrassed

:

Didn’t really get to hear it on the radio nor did I get an email on when or where but thanks I guess.

:

Your track "sandman - my girl" was On-Air Radio station: https://shufflestars.com -- Your schedule: Friday, October 22, 2021 1:54 AM Friday, October 22, 2021 7:14 PM Friday, October 22, 2021 9:49 PM




No comments:

Post a Comment