Monday, January 22, 2024

Offer Access, Read In Detail And Energy Work On Your Akashic Records











About:

About me

My name is Theni, and I´m a born psychic and licensed healing master. My ancestors from Izmir imbued my life with an eye for the spiritual. I've been practicing healing and spiritual arts for more than a decade. I am a spell caster, clairvoyant and spiritual advisor. 



About the Akashic Records Reading GIG

With this reading I will unveil your life path and soul's journey. I can also do an energy work on your encoded feelings that block your energy, your thoughts and feelings. 

By the time you have access to your Akashic Records you will start to take info about your purpose. In other words, Akashic Records is a library with your history in this universe.



My Requirements

Once you place your order you'll be asked to fill in the name and your DOB, or the person's you're interested in. Fotos are optional. When my work is completed, you receive my detailed report in a pdf file.  

 

CHECK MY GIGS  EXTRAS



By buying this GIG, you agree with the pdf disclaimer.

By providing insights there is no commitment to definite outcomes.

By buying this service, there is no guarantee for sure results. The universe has its own rules and above all is the free will of each individual.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment