Saturday, June 24, 2023

Write About Your Music On My Blog In 24 Hours











About:

*PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER SO I CAN LISTEN TO THE MUSIC FIRST!



I am a trained musician and social media influencer with over 10 years of experience and I've been mentored by some of the best music-industry professionals in the UK. Here is what you will get when you hire me:



  • A detailed, professional article about your single, EP or album
  • The article will be tailored to your music
  • I will deconstruct your sound and highlight positive points
  • The article will be published on my blog
  • The article can be delivered in just 24 hours (this is an optional additional gig) 



Please note you must own the copyright, you must provide me with a link to your music free of charge, links to your social media and a list of your influences!



Please note this gig is open to artists from all over the world!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment