Thursday, April 20, 2023

Give You 20,000 Playlists, Bloggers, Radio Stations And Festival Contacts











About:

I have put together The Ultimate Artist Bundle. I myself have been playing music and managing artists for over 10 years! Throughout then, I have gathered so many contacts including music bloggers, radio stations, music playlists, and music festivals which I am giving you the opportunity to purchase and invest in your music career!



I do recommend going for the Gold package as it will forever and seriously benefit your career whether you are starting out in the music industry or you want to advance within it.



The Gold Package includes:



  • 3350 Blog Curators including their genre, name, email, links to send your music too. All are active Music Bloggers.
  • 10,342 Spotify Playlist Curators including their genre, name, email, links to send your music too. All are active Music Playlists.
  • 2154 Radio Station Contact Details and emails. All are active Radio Stations.
  • 2979 Youtube Channels details for you to submit your music too.
  • 100 Major music festivals contact details.



Everyone that has already purchased this pack has expressed how much it has helped them. Let me help your music career too!





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment