Saturday, April 1, 2023

Repost Your Song Or Project On Soundcloud Upon Approval











About:

I'll be reposting, liking and commenting on your song with my personal SoundCloud. Organic promotion with my Network. No fake plays or likes.

Can't promise that you'll get thousands of plays, but you could fall into the right people's hands.



My SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/machtheshaman



Please Contact Me First Before Placing An Order So I May Better Assist You.

I Will Not Accept Hateful Or Bad Music.



$5 per submission/gig for organic promotion on my Soundcloud.

One Song or One Project per submission.



I'll accept any music genre.



I am a videographer/audio engineer from Miami, FL interested in curating a monthly playlist on SoundCloud and more. With this, I'm hoping to find new artist and helping you promote your art & music.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment