Monday, November 14, 2022

Real Hip Hop Soundcloud Promotion











About:

This gig for Hip Hop Artists, Producers, & Record Labels that are sick of fake results. This gig will provide less than fake promotion but it will be real and you will see that. Message me with your music so I can provide expectations with what you provide. Yes, your music does matter when marketing.



***Send music prior to ordering for approval.***

The Basic Package is at a reduced price, limited time only.



Hey, I have been in the Hip Hop Music Industry for over 7 years building promotional and marketing resources with techniques. 



For this gig, I will repost your track and you can review the reach above in the package section. You may also contact me for the accounts that I own to review. 



The audience is made up of artists, producers, record labels, managers, podcasts, and music fans.



Following the purchase, when the resources are ready (repost account(s)) I will screenshot the track, do the reposts, screenshot the reposts, and deliver the order. 



PLEASE READ FAQs prior to ordering. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment