Friday, November 11, 2022

Teach You The Basics Of Music Publicity











About:

I am musician and marketer of 25+ years. I'm also a co-founder of Eleven Music Career Center. 



This gig is specifically for music artists wanting to learn how to promote themselves to gain media coverage.



Upon purchase of this gig, I will send you my an online (written & video) Music Publicity 101 mini course designed to give you an understanding of how publicity can help your music marketing efforts. When you purchase, you'll get a link to access the online course, plus...



  • You'll get a free press release template



  • You'll get a list of over 100 music blogs and websites to consider sharing your music press release and announcements with



  • You'll get a list of press release distribution services you can use (free & paid services)



  • I will publish your first press release on my Tiny Career music site to help promote you



In fact, I'll promote you as a music artist for free even if you don't buy this course, directly message me to learn how.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment