Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Promote Your Soundcloud Or Spotify Music











About:

I'll promote a track to my blogs and I add your music to my Spotify playlist within 2 days 

Send me high quality songs please. If your music is good I won't delete it from the playlist. 



Recommended genres: solo piano music, calm piano music, indie pop, indie dream pop, indie bedroom pop, pop folk, alternative pop, art pop, hip-hop, rap, epic orchestral music, IDM music, medieval music



I share:

  • iTunes
  • Apple Music
  • Music website / Tumblr blog,
  • Youtube video,
  • Music band,
  • Soundcloud

  • Spotify music


Spotify link preferred!



I promote music between 4pm and 10pm for maximum exposure.



Top 5 Visiting Countries:


  1. United States 
  2. Canada
  3. Australia
  4. United Kingdom
  5. Germany


I'm a level 2 seller with over 4,400 sales made.I have real and active followers.



I provide long-term services, too. Ask me for rates!



If you send me your music I will analyse it and estimate its exposure on my blogs.

Reviews


:

Quick and accurate service provided. Thank you!

:

Fast and hard working service! Thank you!

:

Everything great, I recommend Chris for further cooperation.

:

amazing organic support

:

Thanks Chriss good job




No comments:

Post a Comment