Thursday, September 15, 2022

Promote Your Music To 320K On Tik Tok











About:

Hi, I am Pip, excited to collaborate on your Tiktok song promotion! I am professional content creator with over 320k. This is for ANY Tiktok song.



I can take videos unique to your Tiktok song. I am a dancer so I can do a Tiktok dance or Yoga video. Yoga is more dominant on my account. Please see my video for examples.



Please take a look at my tiktok account (name same as fiverr) if the creative/account is important to you. My goal is to get you views.



Please make sure to specify your requirements for the video before you place the order.



Feel free to contact me right now!



Details:

● Professional Yoga/Dance Video for your song

● High Video Quality: 1080p HD

● Stylish background

● Post on 320K+ Followers TikTok Acc + Use Sound



Prices By Duration:

● Under 15 Seconds Package - $35

● 15 Seconds Package - $85 ( POPULAR ⭐)

● Custom Package - $140

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment