Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Promote Your Rock Or Metal Song To 11 000 Listeners











About:

Hello, everyone! I will promote your music on my community with more than 11000 subscribers. My community is related to cats and... metal.



Message me to get the link



Few years ago I've created a community in Russian biggest social network Vkontakte. Basically it was about Pussycats and Metal music with a very simple posting. Each post contains a picture of a cat and a related metal song to it. In my first post there were Grumpy cat + Meshuggah Bleed and it was a blast!



Somehow this ridiculous community gathered a lot of attention and now there are 11 000 + people in it and this number is constantly increasing. 



So if you have a song that you want to post send it to me in MP3, I will upload it to vkontakte and post it in the community. Also send the link to related pussycat picture or I can find it myself:)



Or if you have something other related to cats or metal music genre - welcome! Lets promote your stuff in this strange but working way!



Please don't hesitate to ask questions! I'm open to any ideas involving promotion



Thanks for your interest and have a nice day!



also check my other gigs please

Reviews


:

I didnt get many bandcamp views which is how I would make money. But the song I sent him did get over 1,000 views on YouTube so I know he was definitely doing something. Not bad. But I wish it would translate more to sales.

:

thanks a lot for your feedback, you should have let me know first that your aim was Bandcamp sales. I have a separate gig for this. This gig is more of a getting band's general awareness via placing its music on a popular meme page. P.S. my advice is not to buy anything from anyone who guarantees you any exact number of sales, streams or subs. 99,9% it's a con artist.

:

thanks for your work!

:

you are welcome, again any time!

:

Thanks for the help! Appreciate the promotion!




No comments:

Post a Comment