Monday, May 16, 2022

Write A Music Press Release For You











About:

You work on music for the purpose of sharing your music with others. I will write an in-depth press release for your latest song, EP, album, music video or any other music related content and spread it to up to 2,000 people via website and social media.



I've been involved in music journalism and the music-industry since 2013. I'm immersed in music culture everyday 24/7. I love listening to all kinds of music for all different aspects from production values to lyrics, instrumentation, innovation, originality and more.



Let me help your music with a thorough,honest and insightful review. I offer various packages to fully take advantage of music promotion techniques to get your music and brand right to your desired listeners!


All reviews and press release are published right to our dedicated music website MyriadMuzik.com


Your work deserves a great write up and I guarantee you will get it!


-Dan







Reviews


:

expresses the sentiment of my music and how I feel about what I do. thank you for seeing how I felt as I introduced my art in music. observation of the music added and being able to make an opinion is a masterpiece. thanks again. Anita.

:

Very well written. Delivery was as advertised. Delivery was sooner than later. I was pleased with the presentation with the media. This will be useful for DIY promotion.

:

Awesome work and will do more in the future

:

nice 👍👍, 👍

:

great write up for my release thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment