Saturday, March 19, 2022

Write An Article About Your Music On My Music Magazine











About:

The-further.com is a Berlin & Paris-based webmagazine aiming to talk about CREATIVE artists from all over the world. We write here in English.

Our passion is to make the public discover new music.

As an artist, the more you have articles about your music, the more CREDIBILITY you have for the industry professionals. 

It is also perfect for your PRESS KIT. Belive us, having articles online, makes the difference.

We also have two other music magazines in French that are waiting for your music! 

Send us your MUSIC, and do not hesitate to reach us out. 



The-further.com

Reviews


:

This was the first time working with Torysana, Truly an amazing experience. Some gigs claim to write reviews and all they do is copy and paste or the grammar is horrible. Torysana is the Real Deal. Thanks for a well written review. Will definitely order again.

:

Amazing thank you so much ! I am passionate by music so I always write according to the music I listen to, I am glad you saw it. I am still listening to your music btw ;)

:

Well done and thank you for this beautiful, well-written article. The magazine is very attractive and the design is very successful. Your production is perfectly highlighted. But what impressed me the most is the content: the author knows perfectly the musical world and his words, his comments are particularly correct and precise. I warmly recommend.

:

I couldn't be happier to read that ! thank you for taking the time to review my work.

:

torysana is fantastic to work with! Communication is very easy and they’re willing to work with you to get exactly the article you’re looking for. The layout of the piece is incredibly attractive and professional looking as well. Highly recommended if you’re looking for a thoughtful professional article published about your music.




No comments:

Post a Comment