Friday, February 4, 2022

Promote Your Music To Hundreds Of Webs, Radios And Labels











About:

Hey you! Looking to promote your music? Then you're looking at the right gig!



I mainly work with Rock, Metal, Pop, Indie, Rap, Trap, HipHop and EDM.



If your genre isn't one of these you can send me a message; I have contacts for almost every genre but I don't usually work with them.



Depending on the genre you're in you'll see the number of contacts vary between 700 and 2500.





What will I do for you once you order?



I will write a press release covering both your music and you as an artist/band.

I will send you a preview of the e-mail for you to check it out and tell me if there's something we need to change.

I can provide you with statistics about the promotion, including:



  • % of e-mails read.
  • % of those that clicked on the links inside it and which links.
  • Top locations by opens.



I will send you whatever offers come my way (though I will try to direct my contacts to your personal e-mail).

PLEASE READ:



IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE WHAT I NEED FOR THE PROMO - READ FAQ - I WILL CANCEL THE ORDER.





DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS. WEBS, REVIEWERS, RADIOS, LABELS, ETC. WILL MAKE THEIR OWN DECISION REGARDING YOUR MUSIC. IF IT'S GOOD YOU'LL SEE IT BLOW UP. THIS IS 100% ORGANIC

Reviews


:

Thank you!

:

He actually took the time to watch my music video and really went above and beyond. We’ll be working together again very soon!

:

Thanks so much!

:

Quick delivery, great communication and professional approach. I'll definitely work with this seller again. Thank you!

:

It was a pleasure working on this promotion with this Seller. He was very detailed in his description and very supportive. Enjoyed working with him and I am now only waiting for the fruits to grow from the seeds.




No comments:

Post a Comment