Thursday, February 10, 2022

Professional Heavy Metal Promotion











About:

Heavy Metal Professional Promotion Service.



Getting your name out there can be hard, let me help you promote your music to a dedicated audience of heavy metal fans....24,000k+ metal followers to be exact!



With over 15 years experience within the music industry, I can help promote your music with 1 click of a button!



Please attach the following;

  • Spotify link or MP3 of your music (Music listed on Instagram preferable)
  • Album Artwork
  • Instagram name; @yourbandnamehere
  • Bandcamp or Youtube Link



Let me handle the rest of the hard work, with a professional shoutout video telling my followers to check out your music, play 1 sample of a song, and give you 1 advertising post all inclusive featuring your band Instagram account & album artwork + Music for $40USD.



** Due to high demand, some bookings will take place 1 week later on Instagram, song are played via IG Stories for 24 hours!**

Reviews


:

Not sure if it will give the boost that I need, but every little bit helps and I am humbled and honored by the kind words that Miss Metal gave in her video. Thank you so much!

:

Miss Metal is an awesome music promoter. Second time using service and will return again for my next release. Highly recommend!

:

Good exposure and delivered before the due date- cheers!

:

Miss Metal is a great promoter! I'm sure I get results from his work! Until next time!

:

Thank you so much :) \m/




No comments:

Post a Comment