Friday, January 14, 2022

Stream Your Songs To Promote Your Music











About:

Hi there! Are you looking to grow your music campaign and views? Then you've come to the right place.

I will be streaming your song, ep, album, or playlist through platforms such as Spotify, apple music and etc.



How it works:

  • Once you place the order, I'll ask for the link to your music of choice.
  • Then once the link is received I'll get started as soon as possible streaming your music through my account.
  • Then when it's time to deliver I'll provide a streaming log of the amount of hours I've streamed along with times.



Also I will be adding your song to my playlist so you can be able to monitor the streams on your end from your dashboard. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me !

Thank you and I'm lookin forward to listening to music :)

Reviews


:

Great work, appreciated.

:

Great Job.......

:

bene bene.....

:

EXCELLENT JOB

:

Thank you so much! Service was amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment