Friday, January 28, 2022

Promote Your Music On Twitter











About:

I will promote your band or music project on our Indie Band Guru Twitter account (over 4000 real music loving followers).  Send me your message and/or music link and I will tweet it.  

If your music really catches my attention I may write about it on our website for free!  I will also follow you on Twitter as well.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant gig. Service, communication and delivery is above and beyond. Will definitely come back for the upgraded version on future releases. Highly recommended.

:

Thank you

:

I always use this service when promoting my music and will happily be doing so again. 10/10

:

Thanks. Glad to keep working with you.

:

Highly recommend. A1 seller !




No comments:

Post a Comment