Sunday, November 14, 2021

Submit Your Music To Record Labels For Real











About:

Your music will be sent to record label representatives and music publishers. Our contacts are  personal connections both independent and major companies. I have been in the music business since 1999 and have helped numerous artists get record deals and publishing deals. I have very strong connections with the labels in the business.



Submission Guidelines & Policy:

Send Only: Mixed & Mastered Work

Send Only: Unsigned Work

Send Only: Original Music

Send Only: Music You Own The Rights To

Send Only: Mp3 Files, No Links. People have attempted to use other peoples Sound Cloud & Spotify links to submit music.



Submission Process: Please submit your music for review before order, if satisfactory we we will accept your order. Submit For Review Please.



Terms Of Service: We cannot Guarantee the signing of your song, but we do guarantee our service in sending your song to these labels listed.



(((Popular Label Listings)))

*Capitol

Sony
*Defjam

*Atlantic 

*Warner Chapel

*Columbia

*Universal Music Publishing

*EMI Music Publishing

*Kameroti Publishing

*Dreamchasers Records


Please message Us 1st before placing any gig order!

Reviews


:

Fast and accurate service, very helpful

:

Was very courteous and responded in a timely fashion. Delivered on time and was sure to request all needed information.

:

I was able to connect with shortyo for my request. I appreciate his immediate response. I know that nothing is guaranteed but I am very pleased that he has taken an aggressive approach on getting my music out there. I am hopeful of a positive outcome. I very much recommend working with shortyo.

:

Fast delivery. Thanks

:

Enjoy you too!




No comments:

Post a Comment