Friday, October 29, 2021

Professional Amazon Promotion For Your Music Track











About:

Hi, Welcome to my amazon Single track marketing Gig.
I Will Submit your song link on some media like music hub, Musical Community, Streaming blog and more which brings about conveying more activity
to your track which will result in more interaction on your music.


My Working Method:
Email marketing to active music lovers
targeted audience on different music platforms
Backlink Create
Blog Post



GIG FEATURES:

  •  unique social promo
  •  100% delivery satisfactory
  •  24/7 customer service
  •  targeted reach with unlimited revision
  •  maximum exposure
  • on-time delivery

I will provide you screenshot as proof of work done by me

NB:- Special package available for my Premium & Standard or Diamond & Gold package

Thanks

Order now

Reviews


:

Thank you for doing this

:

It was smooth

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment